Friday, January 7, 2011

Is That Blood !

This is an odd post because it is about something that took place while on my blog.

As I was typing one of my posts my nose started to feel weird. So I gently rubbed my nose with my hand . When I looked at my hand to my astonishment it was covered in blood. I had never had a nose bleed before, I had no idea it was happening until I saw the blood. I immediately ran to the nearest bathroom in my house . By the time I got there the blood was almost dripping of my face. I hate blood so seeing my face covered in it was a little freaky.I went up to my bed to lie down with a tissue squeezing the top of my nose. After a few minutes it stopped . I recently had bronchitis so many think it was the transition off the antibiotics. It is winter so it might be the dry air.

All I know is that it is weird . I guess I will never know why it happened.

3 comments: